"Simon's Town" Simon's Town by tim07
Simon's Town Travel Guide: 73 reviews and 185 photos
The main attraction for me at Simon's Town was Boulders Beach. The beach is sheltered by the large boulders in the area & there is a fee to visit it. The place is worth a vist to see the colony of jackass penguins that live there.
tim07's Related Pages
Simon's Town Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Victorian architectural gem with added penguins!"
- "Penguin Paradise at the Cape Peninsula"
- "Boulders Beach, the habitat of the "pikkewyne""
- "Our stay in Simons Town"
- "Simon´s Town."
- "Boulders Beach Penguin Colony"
- "South Africa's own historical naval town!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Simon's Town
- Hotels in Simon's Town
- Transportation in Simon's Town
- Restaurants in Simon's Town
- Shopping in Simon's Town
- Warnings and Dangers in Simon's Town
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Simon's Town
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Simon's Town?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Simon's Town
Top 10 Pages
- Bucharest Intro, 32 reviews, 102 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bratislava Intro, 27 reviews, 87 photos
- Gibraltar Intro, 23 reviews, 84 photos
- Yerevan Intro, 25 reviews, 77 photos
- Bali Intro, 18 reviews, 73 photos
- London Intro, 19 reviews, 67 photos
- Sofia Intro, 28 reviews, 55 photos
- Rome Intro, 19 reviews, 60 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kovalam Intro, 14 reviews, 65 photos
- Chiang Mai Intro, 19 reviews, 56 photos