"Amman" Amman by tim07
Amman Travel Guide: 755 reviews and 1,589 photos
Spent a few days here, the city is an ideal base for exploring the sights of the north of the country. The city has its own attractions, it is safe & easy to explore.
As the city is built on many hills the best way to explore it is by taxi. The only problem I had was trying to cross some of the roads, the cars don't slow down, you just after step out confidently & brave it.
Hired a taxi from my hotel in Amman to spend a half day here. I entered the Dead Sea via the grounds of one of the... more travel advice
Here you'll find the Umayyad Palace, which dates back to about AD 720. The most intact building here is the domed... more travel advice
tim07's Related Pages
Amman Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Amman: the heart of Jordan"
- "Amman عمّان"
- "Back after 8 years"
- "Amman--City of Smile"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Amman
- Hotels in Amman
- Transportation in Amman
- Nightlife in Amman
- Restaurants in Amman
- Shopping in Amman
- Warnings and Dangers in Amman
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Amman
- 4 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Amman?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Amman
Photos in AmmanSee All Photos (12)
Top 10 Pages
- Bucharest Intro, 32 reviews, 102 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hanoi Intro, 23 reviews, 103 photos, 3 travelogues
- Bratislava Intro, 27 reviews, 87 photos
- Gibraltar Intro, 23 reviews, 84 photos
- Yerevan Intro, 25 reviews, 77 photos
- London Intro, 21 reviews, 75 photos
- Bali Intro, 18 reviews, 73 photos
- Sofia Intro, 28 reviews, 55 photos
- Rome Intro, 19 reviews, 60 photos
- Mauritius Intro, 13 reviews, 66 photos, 1 travelogue