"Singapore" Singapore by tim07
Singapore Travel Guide: 4,570 reviews and 10,393 photos
I stayed a few days in Singapore on my way to & from Australia. Downtown Singapore was fascinating to explore, the skyscrapers, shopping centres and the bars & restaurants.
To escape the modern city there was the old colonial area, Little India, Chinatown & many other areas to see.
For a fun day out I visited Sentosa Island. It has lots of varied entertainment, beaches & many food stalls.
The city centre streets are easy to explore on foot, the only problem I had was the heat. To go further afield the MRT, an air-conditioned passenger train service was so easy to use.
The Orchid Garden is situated in Terminal 2. Here you'll find a selection of orchids displayed in a tropical landscape. more travel advice
I only spent a hour here each way on my flight to and from Bali. What little time I did have here was relaxing and a... more travel advice
tim07's Related Pages
Singapore Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Welcome to Uniquely Singapore"
- "Singapore Downtown"
- "(the real) Happiest Place on Earth"
- "Home away from Home"
- "ONE ISLAND WITH 63 SURROUNDING ISLETS"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Singapore
- Hotels in Singapore
- Transportation in Singapore
- Nightlife in Singapore
- Restaurants in Singapore
- Shopping in Singapore
- Warnings and Dangers in Singapore
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Singapore
- 10 Reviews
- 28 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Singapore?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Singapore
Photos in SingaporeSee All Photos (28)
Top 10 Pages
- Bucharest Intro, 32 reviews, 102 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hanoi Intro, 23 reviews, 103 photos, 3 travelogues
- Bratislava Intro, 27 reviews, 87 photos
- Gibraltar Intro, 23 reviews, 84 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Yerevan Intro, 25 reviews, 77 photos
- London Intro, 21 reviews, 75 photos
- Bali Intro, 18 reviews, 73 photos
- Sofia Intro, 28 reviews, 55 photos
- Rome Intro, 19 reviews, 60 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kovalam Intro, 14 reviews, 65 photos