"Mae Sai" Mae Sai by tim07
Mae Sai Travel Guide: 76 reviews and 202 photos
This is the northernmost town in Thailand, there is a monument here proclaiming this. It is one of the few official crossings between Thailand and Myanmar. As I was only here for a short time, I didn't have time to cross the border into Myanmar. I just spent my time observing the bustle of the human traffic crossing the bridge & looking round the stalls & shops next to the crossing. It seemed possible that you could buy almost anything here, for whatever reason all I got offered was viagra.
tim07's Related Pages
Mae Sai Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Mae Sai & The Golden Triangle"
- "Mae Saen: more than just the city at the border"
- "Mae Sai - Northern most point of Thailand"
- "Mae Sai"
- "MYANMAR FOR THE DAY"
- "Mae Sai Border"
- "Mae Sai - The far north of Thailand"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mae Sai
- Hotels in Mae Sai
- Transportation in Mae Sai
- Nightlife in Mae Sai
- Restaurants in Mae Sai
- Shopping in Mae Sai
- Warnings and Dangers in Mae Sai
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Mae Sai
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Mae Sai?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mae Sai
Top 10 Pages
- Bucharest Intro, 32 reviews, 102 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bratislava Intro, 27 reviews, 87 photos
- Gibraltar Intro, 23 reviews, 84 photos
- Yerevan Intro, 25 reviews, 77 photos
- Bali Intro, 18 reviews, 73 photos
- London Intro, 19 reviews, 67 photos
- Sofia Intro, 28 reviews, 55 photos
- Rome Intro, 19 reviews, 60 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kovalam Intro, 14 reviews, 65 photos
- Chiang Mai Intro, 19 reviews, 56 photos
Latest Mae Sai hotel reviews
- Tip Sukon House
- 1 Review & Opinion