"Welcome to my HomePage" tim07's Profile

2013

I visited Cambodia in April and finally got to see Angkor Wat. In July I visited T'bilisi and in September I visited Vietnam.

In the UK in 2013 I've been to Selby, Saltaire, Derby, Matlock Bath, Guildford, Kingston upon Thames, Eastbourne, Oxford, Chester and Brighton.

My travel view

I hope my pages & tips inspire you to visit any of the places I've been to, & I hope that you enjoy visiting them as much as I have.

My advice to anyone is to just explore this world. There are great places to discover both minutes away from your home & at the other side of the world.

2015

Later on this year I'm off to Mauritius, Macedonia and South Korea.

Where I live.

• Intro Updated Mar 25, 2014

Dec 29, 2013 at 12:11 PM

It's still a bit early, but since you are on-line right now - a HAPPY NEW YEAR to you from Sweden!

• toemayn's Profile Photo
    Oct 7, 2013 at 2:48 PM

Hope your birthday is filled with all the fun you can handle!

• DaHongHua's Profile Photo
    Oct 7, 2013 at 7:21 AM

Greeting again, wish you all the best and happy birthday.

• jayjayc's Profile Photo
    Oct 7, 2013 at 1:36 AM

Happy happy bday! Cheers!

• rosata's Profile Photo
    Oct 7, 2013 at 12:10 AM

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday, Tim!

• VTFlagContest's Profile Photo
    Jun 28, 2013 at 9:38 AM

Congrats Tim! You're photo of Guildford was chosen as this week's Member Photo of the Week! You'll see it on our Facebook page here later today: facebook.com/VirtualTourist?...

I'll message you shortly about how and where you'd like us to send you some goodies! Congrats and keep up the awesome photos and tips!

Cheers!
    Blake

• rudysmom626's Profile Photo
    Feb 4, 2013 at 3:40 PM

Hey Tim! Just wanted to let you know that we featured your photo of Chichen Itza on Facebook to remind people of VT's Top 10 Less-Crowded Mayan Ruins list. You can see your photo featured here: https://www.facebook.com/VirtualTourist

Keep up the awesome photos and tips!
    Blake aka Rudysmom626

Dec 29, 2012 at 8:07 AM

I just wanted to wish you a Happy New Year a little bit in advance.
    Regards Lars, Sweden.

Nov 26, 2012 at 6:16 AM

Thanks for accepting the friend request! I have to say you been around a lot, and you have written about many interesting places which I will start browsing through. Expect some ratings here and there! Regards Lars.

• MalenaN's Profile Photo
    Oct 7, 2012 at 4:50 AM

Happy Birthday Tim! Have a great day!

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!