"Welcome to my HomePage" tim07's Profile
I visited Cambodia in April and finally got to see Angkor Wat. In July I visited T'bilisi and in September I visited Vietnam.
In the UK in 2013 I've been to Selby, Saltaire, Derby, Matlock Bath, Guildford, Kingston upon Thames, Eastbourne, Oxford, Chester and Brighton.
I hope my pages & tips inspire you to visit any of the places I've been to, & I hope that you enjoy visiting them as much as I have.
My advice to anyone is to just explore this world. There are great places to discover both minutes away from your home & at the other side of the world.
So far this year I've been to Mauritius and Macedonia, I'm busy building pages about them. Just returned from a visit to South Korea, I'll start to build a page dedicated to Seoul shortly
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 1,139 Reviews
- 3,947 Photos
- 69 Countries
- 150 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
- Uploaded a Photo to "Banpo Hangang Park"
- Wrote a Review Banpo Hangang Park in Seoul Things to Do
updated their Personal Page "Monkey"
- updated a Edinburgh Travel Page "Edinburgh"
- Commented on tim07's profile page
- Uploaded a Video to Mauritius
- tim07 and jayjayc are now friends.
VideosSee All Videos (237)
Top 10 Pages
- Bucharest Intro, 32 reviews, 102 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hanoi Intro, 23 reviews, 103 photos, 3 travelogues
- Bratislava Intro, 27 reviews, 87 photos
- Gibraltar Intro, 23 reviews, 84 photos
- Yerevan Intro, 25 reviews, 77 photos
- London Intro, 21 reviews, 75 photos
- Bali Intro, 18 reviews, 73 photos
- Sofia Intro, 28 reviews, 55 photos
- Rome Intro, 19 reviews, 60 photos
- Mauritius Intro, 13 reviews, 66 photos, 1 travelogue