"Seeing the world one trip at a time" sammyk's Profile

Hi fellow travelers.
This is such a great site for people that like to see the world and want to get great advise form other people that have been there and done that.
My husband and I are at the place that we can go on trips more often then when our 3 children were young. We have 2 older children and one that is only 13. He is very lucky because he gets to go along with us to some nice places. ( Europe this October 2007)
We love to travel. Some of our trips are organized tours and others are on our own. Some end up being a little of both!
We went to Punta Canna for our 25th anniversary this year. That was very nice. Needless to say the 13 year old was not on that one.
We just got home from the Europe tour (Royal Caribbean) He did come on that one.
That was our 4th cruise vacation with them. We have gone on our own to the Grand Canyon, Las Vegas and touring the West.
We also like to vaction at Kiawah, South Carolina. That is our favorite place for going to the beach on the Atlantic coast.
Of course we have taken our kids to Disney. It is a little hectic for my taste but they enjoyed it. I like more off the beaten path places but resorts are good too.
We are planning to go to Cancun in February to Dreams Resort. This is with a group of people that are in the same trade as my husband. One of our suppliers offers trips as an insentive to buy our parts from him. Not bad when you need the parts anyway.
Well happy vacationing to all
Sandy

• Intro Updated Oct 16, 2007

Personal Pages (1)

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!

sammyk

“See as much as you can in a lifetime”

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.