Amsterdam Hotel Tips by ter1413
Amsterdam Hotels: 113,204 reviews and 1,164 photos
Located in the heart of Dam Square, this is the hotel that I have stayed in for my 3 trips to Amsterdam. I really like being in the center of the city and the Kras does not disappoint. I walked everywhere. Literally right around the corner from the Red Light District, great views of the canals, Palace, De Bijenkorf department store, etc. The hotel can arrange day trips for you and it's very safe at night. There are mini markets appr 2 blocks away that you can stock up on items for your room. Restaurants and bars are all around the square. You can even come directly to the back of the hotel by canal(see photo.) When I return, I will return to the Kras for my stay!
Unique Qualities: -Great central location.
-Very good service by the staff.
Address: Dam 9 | (formerly Grand Hotel Krasnapolsky), Amsterdam 1012 JS, The Netherlands
Comparison: more expensive than average
Other Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: +31 20 554 9111
More Reviews (1)
ter1413's Related Pages
Amsterdam Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "MY BIRTHPLACE"
- "God made the Dutch, but the Dutch made Holland"
- "Amsterdam - I love it!"
- "Amsterdam, is it real?"
- "Amsterdam, where the Dutch money is spend"
- "Amsterdam! The most liberal city in the World"
- "Dutch Arts and History."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Amsterdam
- Hotels in Amsterdam
- Transportation in Amsterdam
- Nightlife in Amsterdam
- Restaurants in Amsterdam
- Shopping in Amsterdam
- Warnings and Dangers in Amsterdam
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Amsterdam
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 63 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Amsterdam?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Amsterdam
Photos in AmsterdamSee All Photos (3)
Read real reviews about Amsterdam Hotels!
- Bangkok 2 reviews, 6 photos
- Amsterdam 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Madrid 2 reviews, 2 photos
- New York City 1 review
No friends yet.
- Red Light District - De Wallen- 144 Reviews, 163 Photos
- Canal Boat Tours- 189 Reviews, 307 Photos
- Anne Frank House- 241 Reviews, 252 Photos
- Sex Museum- 49 Reviews, 59 Photos
- Dam Square- 89 Reviews, 164 Photos
- Coffee Shops- 123 Reviews, 132 Photos
- Rijksmuseum- 210 Reviews, 350 Photos
- Van Gogh Museum- 166 Reviews, 176 Photos
- Flower Market - Bloemenmarkt- 66 Reviews, 102 Photos
- Heineken Brewery- 98 Reviews, 139 Photos
See All Amsterdam Things to Do