Amsterdam Hotel Tips by ter1413
Amsterdam Hotels: 292,113 reviews and 1,232 photos
Located in the heart of Dam Square, this is the hotel that I have stayed in for my 3 trips to Amsterdam. I really like being in the center of the city and the Kras does not disappoint. I walked everywhere. Literally right around the corner from the Red Light District, great views of the canals, Palace, De Bijenkorf department store, etc. The hotel can arrange day trips for you and it's very safe at night. There are mini markets appr 2 blocks away that you can stock up on items for your room. Restaurants and bars are all around the square. You can even come directly to the back of the hotel by canal(see photo.) When I return, I will return to the Kras for my stay!
Unique Qualities: -Great central location.
-Very good service by the staff.
Address: Dam 9 | (formerly Grand Hotel Krasnapolsky), Amsterdam 1012 JS, The Netherlands
Price Comparison: more expensive than average
Other Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: +31 20 554 9111
More Reviews (1)
ter1413's Related Pages
Amsterdam Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "MY BIRTHPLACE"
- "God made the Dutch, but the Dutch made Holland"
- "Amsterdam - I love it!"
- "Amsterdam, is it real?"
- "Amsterdam, where the Dutch money is spend"
- "Amsterdam! The most liberal city in the World"
- "Dutch Arts and History."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Amsterdam
- Hotels in Amsterdam
- Transportation in Amsterdam
- Nightlife in Amsterdam
- Restaurants in Amsterdam
- Shopping in Amsterdam
- Warnings and Dangers in Amsterdam
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Amsterdam
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 66 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Amsterdam?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Amsterdam
Photos in AmsterdamSee All Photos (3)
Read real reviews about Amsterdam Hotels!
- Bangkok 2 reviews, 6 photos
- Amsterdam 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Madrid 2 reviews, 2 photos
- New York City 1 review
No friends yet.
- Rijksmuseum- 215 Reviews, 366 Photos
- Anne Frank House- 243 Reviews, 259 Photos
- Canal Boat Tours- 197 Reviews, 321 Photos
- Van Gogh Museum- 168 Reviews, 182 Photos
- Red Light District - De Wallen- 151 Reviews, 181 Photos
- Coffee (Cannabis) shops- 126 Reviews, 141 Photos
- Dam Square- 93 Reviews, 174 Photos
- Canals- 83 Reviews, 173 Photos
- Koninklijk Paleis - Royal Palace- 94 Reviews, 146 Photos
- Heineken Brewery- 97 Reviews, 136 Photos
See All Amsterdam Things to Do