"Auckland City" Auckland by Reviled
Auckland Travel Guide: 1,101 reviews and 2,463 photos
Auckland is a really cool city, it is the biggest city in NZ and is often referred to as the economic capital of the country. It has a population of just over a Million people, which I know will sound tiny to alot of foreigners, but for NZ, thats huge!!! It has really good nightlife with alot of clubs and an amazing waterfront area known as the Viaduct. Heaps of restaurants, a casino, and a museum. There is quite a bit to do in Auckland, allthough compared to other country's it can be quite lacking.. I guess it just depends on what youre into..
Reviled's Related Pages
Auckland Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Keeweechic's Auckland"
- "AUCKLAND - CITY OF SAILS"
- "Between Rainforest and Traffic Jam"
- "Auckland - City of Sails."
- "Auckland - City of Sails"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Auckland
- Hotels in Auckland
- Transportation in Auckland
- Nightlife in Auckland
- Restaurants in Auckland
- Shopping in Auckland
- Warnings and Dangers in Auckland
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Auckland
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Auckland?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Auckland
Photos in AucklandSee All Photos (1)
Top 5 Pages
- Los Angeles Intro, 5 reviews, 1 photo
- Melbourne Intro, 4 reviews, 1 photo
- Nouméa Intro, 4 reviews, 1 photo
- Top 5 Page for this destination Suva Intro, 3 reviews
- Auckland Intro, 1 review, 1 photo