"Ahtopol ... yours to discover south of Primorsko" Akhtopol by piotr-aleksander
Akhtopol Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 28 photos
Ahtopol is, at least till now, an off the beaten path type of a town. If you want to see the place that is not yet (will see for how long :) ) undergoing a dramatic transformation into a tourism 'factory' (like most of the towns along the Black Sea coast in Bulgaria), the place that show 'old fashion' Bulgaria, and yet the place that many Bulgarians prefer to select for their vacations, then AHTOPOL is the town you should want to visit, for one or a couple of days. For your 'beach going' needs you can select a town's beach or a much nicer and wilder beach in Sinemorec, located just a couple of kilometers south of Ahtopol (shown on the photos).
piotr-aleksander's Related Pages
Akhtopol Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Cheap and calm place with beautiful beach"
- "Akhtopol- last native tow in South coast..."
- "Ahtopol ... yours to discover south of Primorsko"
- "Under Jolly Roger"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Akhtopol
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Akhtopol?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Akhtopol
Photos in AkhtopolSee All Photos (4)
Top 5 Pages
- Turkey Intro, 1 review, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bulgaria Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Romania Intro, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sighisoara Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
No friends yet.