"Nazret-Adama" Nazret by AddisLig
Nazret Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 15 photos
Nazret (Adama) is a busy,bustling city of about 200,000 people. It is a mini version of Addis, however much hotter. In the summer, temperatures could reach 25+ degrees. It is also dusty.
There is nothing exciting to see in Nazret, however it is a place where you could relax to on your way to places like Awash or Sodere or Langano.
- Pros:Dusty, Busy & Hot
- Cons:Central location - on the way to many places
AddisLig's Related Pages
Nazret Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "nazreth pleasant town on AddisHarar road"
- "Stop over on the road to Harar"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Nazret
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Nazret?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nazret
Photos in NazretSee All Photos (2)
Top 5 Pages
- Gonder Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos
- Bahir Dar Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Lalibela Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos
- Vancouver 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Addis Ababa Intro, 2 reviews, 1 photo
No friends yet.