"I come from a land downunder . . ." kelhan's Profile
Lived in [world's most liveable city] Melbourne for 14 years. Then two years ago my husband and I made a lifestyle change and moved to a 15-acre property on an island in the Gippsland Lakes.
I still miss the cafes and culture of Melbourne, but I love having breakfast with the kangaroos on our front lawn, afternoon tea with the echidnas, and dinner with the koalas.
The Gippsland Lakes is Australia's largest inland waterway, but it's right on the coast, with only a thin sandbar separating from Ninety Mile Beach. So we have the best of both worlds. Seachange and treechange.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 19 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 5 Countries
- 4 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
- Posted in Travel Province of British Columbia Forum "Skeena train New Years"
- Wrote a Review Baggage fees in North America Tourist Traps
- Uploaded a Photo to "A quick look at London"
- created a London Travel Page "A quick look at London"
updated their Profile Page "I come from a land downunder . . ."
- Commented on GUYON's profile page
Top 5 Pages
- Dubai Intro, 6 reviews, 4 photos
- Paris Intro, 4 reviews, 3 photos
- London Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- New Zealand Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- North America 2 reviews
No friends yet.