Egypt Packing List Tips by matt10gonzalez Top 5 Page for this destination
Egypt What to Pack: 137 reviews and 84 photos
Buying a hat last minute! Brother: "So hot!!!"
Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: This is simple to listen to, but kind of hard to bring (and remember!) in reality!
The weather in Egypt is no joke- when it's 12 noon-3 pm, it's totally wearing and tiresome!
No, you don't sweat much here, it's a dry heat- but a killer one: Staying too long in it can give you migraines and a bad day!
And this doesn't only happen to Filipinos (tropical people) but also to all the people around the world! Notice, Egyptians take a long nap from 11-3? And that the Valley of the Kings is totally empty at noon? Because only SO few can take the heat!
MOTHER: "I always remind myself to bring umbrellas and hats but the moment we tour, I always forget them!"
BROTHER: "Ay...mom you're getting senile!"
Don't be senile too: Bring some protection for your head or get burned!
Stuff Toys- They Aren't Garbage!
Miscellaneous: For the teenagers and kids! (And even for adults who are SO young at heart!) Listen to this:
Childish or not, bring a stuff toy!
Believe it or not, a stuff toy can work miracles!
Wanna feel popular in Egypt? Show kids and female teens your stuff toy! They'll go wild with it! They'll simply adore it! They'll even kiss it! No kidding! (See my off-beaten tips for more info!)
And one more thing: Practice your charm and acting! (Acting like Mr. Bean here will SURELY click with the Egyptians!) They'll love you more! And when they ask you to give your toy to them, simply say no (act sad so they'll symphatize with you!).
Who said those stuff toys were totally garbage?
Fake Cheese and Pose Smiles!
Miscellaneous: Pack a smile guys! Even no matter how chaotic, or how frustrated you got when you felt you were ripped off or even if you nearly died while crossing the streets in Cairo, pack a smile!
Believe me- it's simple, yet HARD to do!
But if you do, you'll enjoy your trip 10x more! Why, maybe you won't even need to sightsee at all!
MOM- "It's so easy to talk right?"
DAD- (Tries his best to smile in front of the camera.)
BROTHER- "I smile when I eat!"
TEENAGE COUSIN- "I'll smile when I go home...(Is homesick already!)"
More Reviews (84)
- See All Hotel that hugs the Mediterranean!
- See All EAST DELTA BUS
- See All The Pyramids of Sharm El Sheikh!
- See All Rip Off Kebab Out of No Where
- See All Off Beaten Towns Egypt (Part 2)
- See All Egypt's Las Vegas!
- See All Currents & Rocks = Injury!
- See All Talaat Harb, A fun and Busy area for...
- See All Giza Pyramids- The Rip Off Pyramids!
- See All RELAX and SLOW DOWN! The most underrated...
- See All The Nubian Culture-The Descendants of...
Been to Egypt?Share your travels with the world!
matt10gonzalez's Related Pages
Egypt Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "EGYPT - DECODING THE PAST"
- "Egypt- "Welcome to Egypt, Where's my tip? ""
- "Small pieces of a beautiful dream"
- "Another point of view on history of Egypt"
- "Paul2001's Egypt Page"
- "Nile Cruise- experience the Pharaonic times &Sharm"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Egypt
- Hotels in Egypt
- Transportation in Egypt
- Nightlife in Egypt
- Restaurants in Egypt
- Shopping in Egypt
- Warnings and Dangers in Egypt
- See All...
Explore the World
- Pamukkale Hotels
- Girona Hotels
- Rothéneuf Hotels
- Lomolomo Hotels
- Departamento de Sacatepéquez
Badges & Stats in Egypt
- 87 Reviews
- 226 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Egypt?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Egypt
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: Mother's Day has nearly come..."
- Uploaded a Photo to "A Monastery Like in the Movies!"
- Wrote a Review Hotel that hugs the Mediterranean! in Egypt Hotels
- Commented on one of Diana75's Egypt travel pages
- updated a Egypt Travel Page "Egypt- "Welcome to Egypt, Where's my tip? ""
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Egypt Intro, 87 reviews, 226 photos
- Philippines Intro, 22 reviews, 46 photos
- Bacolod City Intro, 14 reviews, 39 photos
- Cape Town Intro, 4 reviews, 12 photos
- City of Manila Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Deqin Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- India Intro, 3 photos
- Israel Intro, 3 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 3 photos
- Cambodia Intro, 3 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (21)
Top Egypt hotels
- Sharm El Sheikh Hotels
- 1344 Reviews - 2449 Photos
- Hurghada Hotels
- 672 Reviews - 1678 Photos
- Cairo Hotels
- 3989 Reviews - 9541 Photos
- Alexandria Hotels
- 670 Reviews - 1757 Photos
- Luxor Hotels
- 1611 Reviews - 4377 Photos
- Aswan Hotels
- 622 Reviews - 2038 Photos
- Taba Hotels
- 70 Reviews - 252 Photos
- Marsa al `Alam Hotels
- 21 Reviews - 125 Photos
- Red Sea Hills Hotels
- 3 Reviews - 27 Photos
- Nabq Hotels
- 12 Reviews - 45 Photos
- Ismailia Hotels
- 20 Reviews - 49 Photos
- Thebes Hotels
- 28 Reviews - 106 Photos
- Siwa Hotels
- 119 Reviews - 355 Photos
- Pyramids of Giza Hotels
- 440 Reviews - 1432 Photos
- Kawm ad Dahab Hotels
- 113 Reviews - 335 Photos