Bacolod City Transportation Tips by matt10gonzalez
Bacolod City Transportation: 24 reviews and 12 photos
You better enjoy the flight- you paid for it!
WATCH OUT FOR CEBU PACIFIC'S PROMOS!
Sometimes they give out 1 peso fares! (If in this case, a round trip between Bacolod and Manila including taxes will be about 60 US only!)
Of course, this will depend on your flexibility on the dates, your desired schedule your luck (if there's a promo) so you better keep searching!
And if not, it might even be cheaper compared to Philippine Airlines or Air Philippines!
However, if there's no promo available, it'll be about 100-120 US. (So you save money if you can take a discount flight or something)
But of course, you should check all: Here are the sites:
Cebu Pacific also connects Bacolod and Cebu and it's important to note this because let's say, you're coming from Singapore or Hong Kong and you don't want to pass the hustle and bustle of Manila and just want to head straight to Cebu (and to the rest of the beautiful islands), if your luck is right, and your timing is right (If there's a promo available on your desired date) a Singapore-Cebu can just cost about the same as Singapore-Manila on Cebu Pacific and
The CEBU-BACOLOD leg is usually cheaper than the BACOLOD-MANILA Leg.
And of course, expect a fun and cozy flight on Cebu Pacific- just because it's listed as a budget carrier don't let that fool you! It's a very cozy airline with pretty and comfortable airline seats that can zip you to dreamland in minutes! And with the pretty, call center looking uniforms of the stewardess and their radiant smiles (As long as they're in a good mood!) and their fun games aboard, they sure make the flight more interesting! And yes, like what many people told me- it does get delayed, but what airline doesn't? And finally, don't forget to enjoy the Philippine archipelago- it's worth bringing a camera on board!
More Reviews (13)
- See All Getting there: The Church of the...
- See All Mambucal- Slide for Life!
- See All A literally 'Circle' inn with a bright...
matt10gonzalez's Related Pages
Bacolod City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The City of Smiles"
- "Welcome to the City of Smiles - Bacolod!"
- "Where the Grass is Green and the Girls are Pretty"
- "Where the air is sweet"
- "At home in Bacolod"
- "Bacolod, is it really a dullsville?"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bacolod City
- Hotels in Bacolod City
- Transportation in Bacolod City
- Nightlife in Bacolod City
- Restaurants in Bacolod City
- Shopping in Bacolod City
- Warnings and Dangers in Bacolod City
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bacolod City
- 14 Reviews
- 39 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Bacolod City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bacolod City
- updated a Bacolod City Travel Page "Bacolod, is it really a dullsville?"
- Wrote a Review Getting there: The Church of the Cartwheels in Bacolod City Off The Beaten Path
- Uploaded a Photo to "Gaston Ancestral House- Manapla"
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: Mother's Day has nearly come..."
- Commented on one of eversure's Bacolod City travel pages
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Egypt Intro, 87 reviews, 226 photos
- Philippines Intro, 22 reviews, 46 photos
- Bacolod City Intro, 14 reviews, 39 photos
- Cape Town Intro, 4 reviews, 12 photos
- City of Manila Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Deqin Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- India Intro, 3 photos
- Israel Intro, 3 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 3 photos
- Cambodia Intro, 3 photos