"Buenos Aires" Argentina by lilysuzlini
Argentina Travel Guide: 10,539 reviews and 25,235 photos
Hubby was on working trip. As usual tag along with him. Visit town area only and at that time their currency is 1 to 1 with USD. Most of the goods are expensive. Not easy to find Muslim food here. But we manage to find restaurant serving sea food.
Not many places to visit. Except Evita Peroni's resting place. But we were unable to find. The place is so quiet and scary.
lilysuzlini's Related Pages
Argentina Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Un gusto de la Argentina"
- "Argentina we love you !!"
- "Endless Hope"
- "The road less traveled"
- "Argentina and its passions"
- "Argentina - Land of Passion"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Argentina
- Hotels in Argentina
- Transportation in Argentina
- Nightlife in Argentina
- Restaurants in Argentina
- Shopping in Argentina
- Warnings and Dangers in Argentina
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Argentina
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Argentina?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Argentina
Top 10 Pages
- Bali Intro, 5 reviews, 25 photos
- Shanghai Intro, 5 reviews, 17 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kuching Intro, 4 reviews, 14 photos
- New York State Intro, 2 reviews, 11 photos
- Cape Town Intro, 3 reviews, 10 photos
- Bandung Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos
- Australia Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- London Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- Melbourne 1 review, 5 photos
- Argentina Intro, 1 review, 3 photos