"Grafton." Grafton by Openseas
Grafton Travel Guide: 96 reviews and 335 photos
This lovely town is known for its beautiful Jacanada trees which are in full bloom in October. The town is located on the Clarence River which houses cute villages like Lawernce, Brusgrove, Copmamhurst and Jackadery. Make sure you visit Susan Island, which has the largest fruit bat colony in the Australia. River cruises and houseboat hire are available on the river.
For more details about this town visit www.nnsw.com.au/grafton . Don't forget to eat at the Grafton Hotel situated on the banks of the mighty Clarence River.
Openseas' Related Pages
Grafton Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "HOME OF THE STUNNING JACARANDA FESTIVAL"
- "It's only an hour away from home"
- "Grafton ...the Jacaranda city"
- "And, on your left, Grafton"
- "Bicycle Touring Australia - Grafton"
- "JACARANDAS AROUND GRAFTON"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Grafton
- Hotels in Grafton
- Transportation in Grafton
- Nightlife in Grafton
- Restaurants in Grafton
- Shopping in Grafton
- Warnings and Dangers in Grafton
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Grafton
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Grafton?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Grafton
Top 10 Pages
- Sydney Intro, 111 reviews, 75 photos, 2 travelogues
- Manly Intro, 79 reviews, 68 photos
- Sun City Intro, 48 reviews, 74 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pilanesberg Intro, 41 reviews, 69 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dunk Island Intro, 43 reviews, 46 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santa Margherita Ligure Intro, 32 reviews, 53 photos, 3 travelogues
- Departamento de Lima Intro, 42 reviews, 42 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Parnu Intro, 21 reviews, 59 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bellagio Intro, 41 reviews, 38 photos, 2 travelogues
- Exmouth Intro, 31 reviews, 45 photos, 5 travelogues
No friends yet.