Manly Things to Do Tips by Openseas
Manly Things to Do: 71 reviews and 167 photos
If you want to do a little surfing at one of Sydney's best surf beaches, then take a walk along Manly Beach to North Steyne Beach. You will find everything needed at the Dripping Wet Surf Shop.
Dripping Wet: Locker hire, surfboard and wetsuit hire. 95 North Steyne 9977 3549 www.drippingwetsurf.com
Address: North Steyne Beach.
Phone: Dripping Wet: Locker hire, surfb
Manly Waterworks Giant slides great for the kids. - 9949 1088 www.manlywaterworks.com
Manly Waterworks will suit the whole family and is a great day out to entertain the kids.
Address: Next door to Oceanworld.
Directions: From Manly Wharf head towards Oceanworld.
Sydney Harbour is the ultimate place to sail. You can either hire a yacht/ catamaran or hop onto a yacht as crew at Manly Skiff Club. The locals would be happy to have you along. Saturday and Wednesday are the main race days.
Sea Sydney Catamarans - 0438 920 997 www.seasydcats.com.au
hire chairs are located on the beach.
Manly Beach Hire : Hire umbrella's, chairs - 0402 841 338 - operates (Ist Oct - 31st May) on the beach south of the corso. 7 days weekly.
If visiting Manly Beach, then one has to experience the fun of surfing. Manly offers fab surf schools and caters for everyone's needs from novice to experienced.
Manly Surf School – learn to surf - North Steyne Surf Club - 9977 6977 www.manlysurfschool.com
Address: North Steyne Beach.
There are two execellent companies in Manly that offer special tours for diving around Sydney Harbour and beaches and also for those who like to go game fishing in the Pacific Ocean.
Pro Dive Centre – 169 Pittwater Road - 9977 5966 www.manlyprodiveonline.com
Absolute Boat Cruises – offers reef and game fishing 9977 4140 www.absoluteboatcruises.com.au
If you are feeling adventurous and have steel nerves, then why not test yourself and try diving with the sharks at Manly Oceanworld.
Oceanworld Manly – West esplanade Manly Cove - Dive with the Sharks!! bookings essential - 8251 7878 www.oceanworld.com.au
There is also a fabulous aquarium which is great for families.
Located at Manly Wharf
There is no better place to kayak than on Sydney Harbour. This is a fabulous way to discover Manly and its 18 cove beaches.
Manly boat and kayak hire: East side or pier Manly Wharf - 0412 622662 www.manlyboathire.com.au
Tour of School of Artillery North Head – wed/Sat/Sunday 11.30, 12.30pm, 1.30pm and 2.30pm.
For more info www.manlyweb.com.au
Manly Quarantine Station Tour.
Guided tours only allowed – phone for booking 9247 5033
Public Tour: Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat and sun Time: 1.10pm – 3.40pm (Take the no 135 bus from Manly Wharf)
Adult Ghost Tours: Wed, Fri, Sat and Sun Time: 7.30pm – 10.30pm
Kids Ghost Tours: Friday 6 – 8pm
Directions: Take Number bus 135 from Manly Wharf.
Phone: 9247 5033
More Reviews (58)
- See All Henry Afrikas - Beach Front Manly
- See All Its all about the beer !
- See All The Jetcat.
- Climate in Manly Beach
- See All Beach Volley Ball
- See All The Corso
Openseas' Related Pages
Manly Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Manly - My Home for a Short Time"
- "MANLY 7 MILES FROM THE CITY A THOUSAND FROM CARE"
- "Just a Ferry Away"
- "Lazy Monday in Manly"
- "Manly: The Beautiful Town North of Sydney"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Manly
- Hotels in Manly
- Transportation in Manly
- Nightlife in Manly
- Restaurants in Manly
- Shopping in Manly
- Warnings and Dangers in Manly
- See All...
Explore the World
- West Kalimantan Province
- Katakolon Hotels
- State of Tamil Nadu
- Überlingen Hotels
- Tin Shui Wai Hotels
- Hakata-jima Hotels
Badges & Stats in Manly
- 79 Reviews
- 68 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Manly?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Manly
Photos in ManlySee All Photos (68)
Top 10 Pages
- Sydney Intro, 111 reviews, 75 photos, 2 travelogues
- Manly Intro, 79 reviews, 68 photos
- Sun City Intro, 48 reviews, 74 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pilanesberg Intro, 41 reviews, 69 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dunk Island Intro, 43 reviews, 46 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santa Margherita Ligure Intro, 32 reviews, 53 photos, 3 travelogues
- Departamento de Lima Intro, 42 reviews, 42 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Parnu Intro, 21 reviews, 59 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bellagio Intro, 41 reviews, 38 photos, 2 travelogues
- Exmouth Intro, 31 reviews, 45 photos, 5 travelogues
No friends yet.