"Harites is just enough" Hartbeespoort by hebaemam
Hartbeespoort Travel Guide: 78 reviews and 166 photos
during my honeymoon days in south afirca i have been to joberg, harites, cape town and garden route. and i belive that harites was full of many african events that was awsome for me and my husband. throught it you can get to pilansberg nature reserve, suncity resort, privite parks like the dewildt, elphant rides, airballoning. and you can access pretoria or joberg as both are near by car.
so you will get to i know everything about africa.
the best thing there is the calmness, the beautiful mountains every where, the dam, and peole are so nice. there is a lot of shops there and restaurants.
i wont claim anything, but for me i got stick to the safety rules and not a single thing happened to me that alarmed me. so to me thats safe.
- Pros:calm, real africa, shopping
- Cons:far from cape town, and airoplanes are expensive
- In a nutshell:its enough to go there if you want to visit south africa
cheetah park lies in hartsbeesport, cheetah, wild dog, brown hyena, antelope, suni, nyalas, blue duikers, various... more travel advice
it has a very good air, safe parking, welcomming owner and waiters and most important delecious food. price is good when... more travel advice
hebaemam's Related Pages
Hartbeespoort Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Day to Enjoy ;-)"
- "Just 30 minutes out of the big city"
- "Om die Dam!"
- "South Africa in a nutshell"
- "Harites is just enough"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Hartbeespoort
- Hotels in Hartbeespoort
- Transportation in Hartbeespoort
- Restaurants in Hartbeespoort
- Shopping in Hartbeespoort
- Warnings and Dangers in Hartbeespoort
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hartbeespoort
- 5 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Hartbeespoort?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hartbeespoort
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Toyama Intro, 29 reviews, 44 photos
- Osaka 13 reviews, 39 photos
- Kyoto Intro, 10 reviews, 34 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 10 reviews, 33 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kanazawa Intro, 13 reviews, 30 photos
- Cape Town Intro, 10 reviews, 28 photos
- Knysna Intro, 7 reviews, 26 photos
- Unazuki Intro, 6 reviews, 23 photos
- Kobe Intro, 6 reviews, 22 photos
- Tokyo Intro, 5 reviews, 15 photos