"Evansville Indiana, Where almost nothing happens" Top 5 Page for this destination Evansville by rianp
Evansville Travel Guide: 47 reviews and 25 photos
Evansville is one of those cities where people claim southern heritage but practice no redeeming qualities of the south. You can't find good sweet tea, grits are unheard of, and the people are more apt to give you the finger than a friendly wave.
There are however a few of us here who show common courtesy and know where to find the best in this small town.
Hamburger and Ice Cream shop that will not dissapoint. Super thin burgers served with shoestring fries. Regular... more travel advice
Fox is a good place to go with some friends and enjoy a night out drinking. It's not loud or over crowded, there is no... more travel advice
rianp's Related Pages
Evansville Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Evansville Indiana, Where almost nothing happens"
- "RIVER CITY / STOP LIGHT CITY"
- "Kentucky and Indiana Travel"
- "Growing up"
- "litown's new Evansville Page"
- "Basaic Evansville Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Evansville
- Hotels in Evansville
- Transportation in Evansville
- Nightlife in Evansville
- Restaurants in Evansville
- Warnings and Dangers in Evansville
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Evansville
- 10 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Evansville?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Evansville
Top 5 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Evansville Intro, 10 reviews
- Montgomery Intro, 9 reviews
- Atlanta Intro, 6 reviews
- Fernandina Beach Intro, 3 reviews
- Saint Marys Intro, 3 reviews
No friends yet.