"THIS IS HOW IT ALL BEGAN!" albertolai's Profile

MY FIRST BIG TRIP LONDON-LEH-LONDON IN 1975

This is it, my first big trip by Land Rover from London to Leh overland and back through Europe, Turkey, Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan, India, to Leh, Ladakh, back in 1975 when all this was possible.

• Intro Updated Sep 29, 2007

• toemayn's Profile Photo
    Oct 27, 2013 at 3:21 PM

Hope your birthday is filled with all the fun you can handle!

• LiveOnAPlane's Profile Photo
    Jan 15, 2008 at 7:36 PM

Thanks, Alberto, it's good to be here. Just wanted to let you know what a pleasure it was getting to meet you in person. I was glad to hear how well your trip went well. Thanks for posting the pics of Ebeye for us. We really enjoyed our "souvenir!"

• domenicococozza's Profile Photo
    Jan 15, 2008 at 12:22 PM

Ciao Alberto, there's been a change of plan. We won't be coming to Cortina D'Ampezzo. I have to be in Madonna di Campiglio on business at the end of February/beginning of March.

• kikalena's Profile Photo
    Nov 30, 2007 at 6:23 AM

Thanks a lot for your comment and visiting my Ladakh page. Going to Nubra by the highest motoroble pass in the world was an unforgettable experience!All the best to you!

• travelmad478's Profile Photo
    Nov 1, 2007 at 1:21 AM

That is great! I heard from Harry that he met you there--now I am jealous that you got to Kwaj before I did! Let me know how it was!

• Mikebb's Profile Photo
    Oct 22, 2007 at 4:04 PM

Hi Alberto, Welcome to VT, I must say I enjoyed our Italian holiday in 2005, you are welcome to visit Australia, many of your countrymen have made Australia their home and enriched our country with their culture.

• Maurizioago's Profile Photo
    Aug 15, 2007 at 6:18 AM

Benvenuto!

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
albertolai's Profile Photo

albertolai

“when I travel, I follow the stars”

Ranked Member