"Old mosque of larabanga" Larabanga by orix
Larabanga Travel Guide: 16 reviews and 99 photos
This is the one of the oldest mosques in these areas, it dates back a few hundred years. It is made of mud and stand out in the middle of this dry savanna. Next to it is a baobab tree.
orix's Related Pages
Larabanga Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Village with the Oldest Building in Ghana"
- "Larabanga, village with The Mosque"
- "Larabanga and its Mosque"
- "Old mosque of larabanga"
- "Kamara people"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Larabanga
- Hotels in Larabanga
- Transportation in Larabanga
- Restaurants in Larabanga
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Larabanga
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Larabanga?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Larabanga
Photos in LarabangaSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Bangalore Intro, 7 reviews, 12 photos
- Virunga Intro, 3 reviews, 9 photos
- Southern District Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos
- Eilat Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos
- Mysore Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos
- `Afula Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos
- Addis Ababa Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Mumbai Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos
- Suzhou Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos
- Axum Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos