"NEVER MEANT TO STAY IN ONE PLACE...EXPLORE..." rubyburchett's Profile

MY ADVENTURES

Life's a series of adventures. It gets you thrilled, nervous and excited. It is fun coz it keeps you taking risks and challenges.

To go to places I have not seen before is an adventure. It is exciting to get lost track of directions, gather stories along the road, and reach my destination having acquired some wisdom.

Somehow it is relaxing to follow the prescribed path. But, it is when you get lost that you can discover more exciting paths.

MY DISCOVERIES

The world is too big...That was what I thought when i was a kid. And as I get older, I realize it is true...

It is amazing to find new paths, new places, meet new people, learn a new language, immerse into a new culture. The more I learn, the more I crave for more. I just can't stop. There are more places to see, more sceneries to be amazed of, more discoveries to gather and share with more than more people.

TO TRAVEL ALONE OR NOT..THAT IS THE QUESTION.

To travel alone is fun. It makes a person be in tuned with himself/herself. But the fun of travelling is having someone to share it with you. I do travel alone at times, but I have more fun when I get to share my adventures with someone or with friends.

In life, having a partner brings joy. It adds meaning to our lives. When we travel alone, we feed ourselves with thoughts. But when we get to travel with our love ones, we extend such joy and it gets to be more meaningful.

At the end of the day, at the end of our journeys, we look back and reminisce. And those things that we get to remember more is how loud we laughed with our friends or how special we felt that time when we hugged and embraced our life partner while looking at a fantastic breath-taking scenery.

So to travel alone or not TO travel alone. Well, I don't wanna be "cast away."

• Intro Updated Nov 22, 2007

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
rubyburchett's Profile Photo

rubyburchett

“The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.”

Ranked Member