"KUFRI" Kufri by NatalyaK

Kufri Travel Guide: 20 reviews and 31 photos

MAGNIFICENT FOREST

I had the wonderful experience, visiting Kufri. Unfortunately, i was there only for a day because my husband and i were travelling to Shimla and just by some miracle decided to see Kufri as well. It is about 10kms from Shimla.

Kufri – so small peaceful place in the mountains, that keeps many intereting and picturesque places to see and simply adore.

There is a splendid forest. Fantastic and majestic forest! The truly mountain paradise! Appallingly clean air! The beauty! I fall in love with that forest as soon as i came into. The cliffs and trees, it seemed that discordan things were connected in a harmony, and that untouched beauty shared its treasure with us. Everything was so simple and deep at the same time.
We sat on the ground and i felt that i could stay like that for a quite long time, enjoying the nature. It seemed that the nature had given the energy, taking away all the negative thoughts and emotions inside you, destroying them with its own magnificence.
I loved Kufri, i’d fallen in love with the Himalayas once again and with that wonderfully magic forest. It seemed that i spent there a week, walking like that in the forest on that footworn pathes and catching the sun beams with our palms. I even stood for awhile under the warm light of the Sun and enjoyed it’s generosity.

• Pros:Absolutely wonderful place to visit!
  • Cons:none
  • Last visit to Kufri: Jan 2007
  • Intro Written Aug 10, 2007

Comments

NatalyaK

“"Add new experience in your life"”

Ranked Member