"SANTA CRUZplus MORE" Santa Cruz by pjallittle
Santa Cruz Travel Guide: 66 reviews and 135 photos
<center><b>WORLD TIME CLOCK</b></center>
<center><a href=http://www.worldtimeserver.com/country.asp><img src=http://www.worldtimeserver.com/images/world-time-server-140x32.gif></a></center>
<center><B>FOR EXACT TIME ANYWHERE <img src=http://www.allaboutlodging.com/click.gif>BANNER</b></center>
<center><a href=http://www.virtualtourist.com/cgi-bin/currency.vtc?s=213560292><b><img src=http://www.allaboutlodging.com/click.gif></b></a></center>
Due to the paucity of cities listed for this <b>SOUTH AMERICA</B> country, I will certainly begin with a brief section on <font color="orange"><b><i>SANTA CRUZ</i></b></font> whose emblem as one of the <B>STATES</b> of <font color="blue"size=+2><b>BOLIVIA.</b></font> is seen above.
By the end of this journey, you may be enticed into visiting this very poor country, with an average income less than $3000.00 USD per annum.
Santa Cruz has long been reputed to be a drug trafficking center, but this is apparently on the wane. It's now enjoying something of an agricultural boom.
Over the past four decades,this big city near the edge of a retreating wilderness has mushroomed from a backwater cow town of 30,000 to its present position as Bolivia's second-largest city, with a population of over 1 million.
Though growth continues at a phenomenal rate, this cosmopolitan city retains traces of its dusty past. A hub of trade and transport, it has direct flights to Miami and Europe, but forest-dwelling sloths still hang out in the main plaza.
Visitors enjoy the tropical ambiance and frontier feel, and use the city as a base for exploring nearby rain forests and 18th-century Jesuit missions.
All of the statistical information essential to gaining an understanding of this country already appear on the Country page and shall not be repeated here.
<hr color="skyblue"> <img src=http://www.boliviahotel.com/Images/TheHealthSpa1_22.gif></center>
(1993 pop.... Off The Beaten Path (10)
CARTAGENA (1993 pop. 616,231), capital of Bolívar dept., NW Colombia, a port on the Bay of Cartagena in the... more travel advice
- Packing List
- As common sense dictates, most...
- See All LINK TO THIS HOTEL ~...
- All the usual, an...
pjallittle's Related Pages
Santa Cruz Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "witou's new Santa Cruz Page"
- "Holy Cross of the Saw, the progressive city of Bol"
- "SANTA CRUZplus MORE"
- "Turco's new Santa Cruz page"
- "K1W1's new Santa Cruz Page"
- "Cambinga's new Santa Cruz Page"
- "susanacasso's new Santa Cruz Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Santa Cruz
- Hotels in Santa Cruz
- Transportation in Santa Cruz
- Nightlife in Santa Cruz
- Restaurants in Santa Cruz
- Warnings and Dangers in Santa Cruz
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Santa Cruz
- 23 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Santa Cruz?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Santa Cruz
Photos in Santa CruzSee All Photos (19)
Top 10 Pages
- Honolulu Intro, 32 reviews, 67 photos, 4 travelogues
- United States of America Intro, 5 reviews, 66 photos, 1 travelogue
- Guangzhou Intro, 28 reviews, 38 photos, 2 travelogues
- Malaysia Intro, 32 reviews, 31 photos
- Brazil Intro, 4 reviews, 56 photos, 3 travelogues
- Wahiawa Intro, 31 reviews, 29 photos
- Casablanca Intro, 28 reviews, 29 photos
- Falkland Islands Intro, 28 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Manaus Intro, 18 reviews, 37 photos, 1 travelogue
- Spain Intro, 20 reviews, 30 photos, 2 travelogues