"Whale Watching and much much more" Top 5 Page for this destination Hùsavík by littlebush
Hùsavík Travel Guide: 40 reviews and 127 photos
Within the Husavik area are some the Icelands best attractions, and it is a very popular part of the country. Husavik itself is a lovely little town with all the amenities you'd need. I stayed here for 3 nights and used it as a base to explore the whole of the north east. Husavik is famous for its whale watching, one of the best places in the world to do it. But within the region are other places of interest including Lake Myvatn and the surrounding volcanic activity, Jokulsargljufur national park, and also Akureyri. You'll need a good 3/4 full days in this area.
Myvatn-and surrounding area.The lake at Myvatn is stunning(beware the midges-they get in your hair and everywhere!).... more travel advice
littlebush's Related Pages
Hùsavík Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Húsavík "The Capital of Whale watching in Iceland""
- "Jumping for Whales in Husavik!"
- "Whale Watching and much much more"
- "Whale at 3 o'clock!"
- "Very nice village at the north - whales are close"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Hùsavík
- Hotels in Hùsavík
- Transportation in Hùsavík
- Restaurants in Hùsavík
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hùsavík
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Hùsavík?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hùsavík
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 48 reviews, 13 photos
- Moscow Intro, 34 reviews, 5 photos
- Perth Intro, 14 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Santorini Island Intro, 5 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Barcelona Intro, 9 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kimolos Intro, 5 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cook Islands Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kiev Intro, 7 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Intro, 5 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Istanbul Intro, 6 reviews, 16 photos