"Pula" Pula by littlebush
Pula Travel Guide: 552 reviews and 1,298 photos
Pula is a city of about 60,000 people and is a base for travellers in Istria. it has an international airport and has train/bus links to Zagreb via Rijeka. There is a nice harbour and some beaches/bays near the town(although they are rocky and pebbles). The main attraction are the ancient Roman ruins, and especially the ampitheatre.
theres bars in town but i dont think its that lively! the hostel bar shuts early so thats not good either! more travel advice
Try the Admiral restaurant a 20 yard walk from the place we stayed at, about a 10 minute walk from the hostel. they do... more travel advice
littlebush's Related Pages
Pula Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Pula, second to Rome for its arena !"
- "PULA - the place where I was grown-up"
- "City is Older Than Dirt"
- "Pula my home town"
- "Pula Has a Lot to Offer"
- "A Nice Town..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pula
- Hotels in Pula
- Transportation in Pula
- Nightlife in Pula
- Restaurants in Pula
- Shopping in Pula
- Warnings and Dangers in Pula
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pula
- 4 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Pula?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pula
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 57 reviews, 13 photos
- Moscow Intro, 38 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Perth Intro, 14 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Santorini Island Intro, 5 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Barcelona Intro, 9 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kimolos Intro, 5 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kiev Intro, 7 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cook Islands Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Intro, 5 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Istanbul Intro, 6 reviews, 16 photos