"Closing down" Fishguard by littlebush
Fishguard Travel Guide: 17 reviews and 55 photos
Fishguard seems to be closing down - the 3 main pubs on the main square are all boarded up making it look quite drab.
And some shops have closed too.
However, its a nice enough town just not much going on or much to do if staying for a while but if you just need aplace to stay, its fine.
it has a nice harbour.
3 pubs have shut down on the main square. round the corner from the hostel is the globe inn which is a bit rough, drunk... more travel advice
littlebush's Related Pages
Fishguard Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Fishguard in Wales"
- "Lovely looking place"
- "Closing down"
- "To the Fishguard port"
- "Asmall Welsh town with a ferry to Ireland"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Fishguard
- 2 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Fishguard?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Fishguard
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 40 reviews, 13 photos
- Moscow Intro, 33 reviews, 5 photos
- Perth Intro, 14 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Santorini Island Intro, 5 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Barcelona Intro, 9 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kimolos Intro, 5 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kiev Intro, 7 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cook Islands Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Intro, 5 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Istanbul Intro, 6 reviews, 16 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (19)
Latest Fishguard hotel reviews
- The Ferryboat Inn And Restaurant
- 1 Review & Opinion