"Very Irish" Ballyvaughan by littlebush
Ballyvaughan Travel Guide: 29 reviews and 37 photos
Ballyvaughan, just how I imagined an typical Irish village to be. Its tiny, has a spar shop, a couple of other small shops and 3 pubs(obviously!).
Nothing much to but its a pleasant place to stay to get a real irish experience, just pop in a pub and enjoy Irish conversation. Its located in the 'Burren', a rugged wilderness in North County Clare. Not far away are The Cliffs of Mother, one of County Clares big tourist attractions. Near them theres Doolin, a tiny tiny village with just a few shops. not far from Doolin, is Lahinch, a nice town with a very big popular beach. Further south in Clare is Bunratty castle.
STOCK UP ON ALCOHOL ON GOOD FRIDAY! YOU CANT BUY IT ANYWHERE! THIS IS BAD, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO GET DRUNK AND FALL... more travel advice
Theres no hostel in Ballyvaughan but plenty of B&B's. Try Meadowfields for 50 euro for a double. They do a good fry up... more travel advice
littlebush's Related Pages
Ballyvaughan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Marc's Ballymaughan page"
- "Very Irish"
- "Based in Ballyvaughan"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ballyvaughan
- Hotels in Ballyvaughan
- Nightlife in Ballyvaughan
- Restaurants in Ballyvaughan
- Warnings and Dangers in Ballyvaughan
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ballyvaughan
- 5 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Ballyvaughan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ballyvaughan
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 46 reviews, 13 photos
- Moscow Intro, 34 reviews, 5 photos
- Perth Intro, 14 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Santorini Island Intro, 5 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Barcelona Intro, 9 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kimolos Intro, 5 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kiev Intro, 7 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cook Islands Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Intro, 5 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Istanbul Intro, 6 reviews, 16 photos