"IS IT!!??" Cork by littlebush
Cork Travel Guide: 618 reviews and 1,591 photos
I went to Cork for an afternoon and a hungover morning on my visit to Ireland in April 2003. It's Irelands second largest city, and although pretty, nothing much to see or do (Apart from enjoy a pint of guiness). Best use it as a base to explore the rest of County Cork.
In Cork, I visited Shandon church and St Finbarrs cathedral. I also went out to Coachford, a small village 20km west of... more travel advice
littlebush's Related Pages
Cork Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Totally Corked"
- "Cork - The Rebel City"
- "Colourful Corcaigh"
- "First time in Cork - Make A Wish!"
- "Cork ~ Green to Gold"
- "Corcaigh= Cork"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cork
- Hotels in Cork
- Transportation in Cork
- Nightlife in Cork
- Restaurants in Cork
- Shopping in Cork
- Warnings and Dangers in Cork
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cork
- 5 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (50)
Have you been to Cork?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cork
Photos in CorkSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 57 reviews, 13 photos
- Moscow Intro, 38 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Perth Intro, 14 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Santorini Island Intro, 5 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Barcelona Intro, 9 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kimolos Intro, 5 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kiev Intro, 7 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cook Islands Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Intro, 5 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Istanbul Intro, 6 reviews, 16 photos