"Dunnes" Top 5 Page for this destination Tralee by littlebush
Tralee Travel Guide: 60 reviews and 62 photos
Stopped in Tralee in county Kerry for a night before heading to Dingle and the ring of Kerry. Its a big town, nothing major going on but a good base for exploring Kerry. Dunnes is the general store which was the only place open on Good Friday! so, I liked it! and they do lovely bacon and sausage butties for just 1.14 euro! bargain!
Dingle Peninsula - stunning scenery, take the car and be amazed at the coastline!
Ring of Kerry - very busy with tourist traffic, nice green scenery again!
Due to everywhere being closed good friday, I had a night in whilst in Tralee! fun! more travel advice
littlebush's Related Pages
Tralee Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Where Roses Bloom"
- "SECOND TRY FOR TRALEE"
- "Trip to Tralee"
- "Home of the Rose of Tralee"
- "Beautiful Roses in Tralee"
- "Orlikins goes to Tralee"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tralee
- Hotels in Tralee
- Transportation in Tralee
- Nightlife in Tralee
- Restaurants in Tralee
- Shopping in Tralee
- Warnings and Dangers in Tralee
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tralee
- 6 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (50)
Have you been to Tralee?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tralee
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 57 reviews, 13 photos
- Moscow Intro, 38 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Perth Intro, 14 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Santorini Island Intro, 5 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Barcelona Intro, 9 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kimolos Intro, 5 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kiev Intro, 7 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cook Islands Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Intro, 5 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Istanbul Intro, 6 reviews, 16 photos