"The perfect relaxing holiday!" Top 5 Page for this destination Alghero by littlebush
Alghero Travel Guide: 178 reviews and 361 photos
I visited Sardinia in September 2002 with my girlfriend. We had a week, after flying to Alghero with a cheap Ryanair flight(£49 from london). All around Alghero theres enough to keep you busy for a week. Plenty of glorious deserted beaches, rugged coastlines, small fishing villages. I loved it and would love to return to see more one day.
To get to Alghero from Londom, wait for Ryanair to do their deals(I should be on commission you know!), we went for £49... more travel advice
I think just going to Sardinia is a little off the beaten track, well, I havent seen the east of the island but in the... more travel advice
littlebush's Related Pages
Alghero Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Alghero - Where Bari meets Barcelona"
- "ENCHANTING ALGHERO!"
- "Catalan taste"
- "The perfect relaxing holiday!"
- "El país català de Sardenya"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Alghero
- Hotels in Alghero
- Transportation in Alghero
- Nightlife in Alghero
- Restaurants in Alghero
- Shopping in Alghero
- Warnings and Dangers in Alghero
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Alghero
- 6 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Alghero?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Alghero
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 46 reviews, 13 photos
- Moscow Intro, 34 reviews, 5 photos
- Perth Intro, 14 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Santorini Island Intro, 5 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Barcelona Intro, 9 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kimolos Intro, 5 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kiev Intro, 7 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cook Islands Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Intro, 5 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Istanbul Intro, 6 reviews, 16 photos