"Anteople Park" Gweru by littlebush
Gweru Travel Guide: 28 reviews and 47 photos
Gweru, is a nice town, about 2 hours south of Harare in the centre of the country. We actually stayed at the Antelope Park, just 10km out of Gweru. The park is a private reserve with fantastic scenery and game viewing and the world famous 'Lion walk' where you can walk along with lion cubs, apparently the only place in the world where you can do so.
The lion walk is a must, the elephant safari is meant to be good. Horse riding is meant to be fun and the game drive... more travel advice
We were there for xmas day and had a fantastic xmas dinner! They do dinners each night and also lunches and breakfasts.... more travel advice
littlebush's Related Pages
Gweru Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Gweru - A walk on the wild side"
- "Lions and Elephants at Antelope Park"
- "Anteople Park"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Gweru
- 4 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (48)
Have you been to Gweru?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Gweru
Photos in GweruSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 57 reviews, 13 photos
- Moscow Intro, 38 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Perth Intro, 14 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Santorini Island Intro, 5 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Barcelona Intro, 9 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kimolos Intro, 5 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kiev Intro, 7 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cook Islands Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Intro, 5 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Istanbul Intro, 6 reviews, 16 photos