"Mountain" Kasserine by littlebush
Kasserine Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 11 photos
I stopped in kasserine for a night in December 2012.
It is in the region where the revolution started.
There is not much in the city.
Sbeitla nearby has roman ruins and also nearby is chaambi national park with Tunisias highest peak at just over 1500metres.
I didn't catch the name of this place buy there are hardly any places to eat in the town so can't be hard to find. It... more travel advice
littlebush's Related Pages
Badges & Stats in Kasserine
- 2 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Kasserine?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kasserine
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 46 reviews, 13 photos
- Moscow Intro, 34 reviews, 5 photos
- Perth Intro, 14 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Santorini Island Intro, 5 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Barcelona Intro, 9 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kimolos Intro, 5 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kiev Intro, 7 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cook Islands Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Intro, 5 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Istanbul Intro, 6 reviews, 16 photos