"Stunning!" Ngorongoro by littlebush
Ngorongoro Travel Guide: 143 reviews and 484 photos
I dont think it really needs any introduction! Everyone must have seen it on TV at least once in their life! Its huge, the scenery is fantastic, the game viewing is one of the best in the world and its bloody worth going to!
We used Ebony tours for our 4/5 hour game drive. The price was included in our truck price so i dont know how much it... more travel advice
littlebush's Related Pages
Ngorongoro Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Ngorongoro Conservation Area"
- "Ngorongoro Crater - Eighth Wonder of the World?!!"
- "Ngorongoro Crater - oh, oh, oh!"
- "A Garden of Eden?"
- "Ngorongoro - Open Air Zoo"
- "A huge crater"
- "The Ngorongoro Crater"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ngorongoro
- Hotels in Ngorongoro
- Transportation in Ngorongoro
- Restaurants in Ngorongoro
- Warnings and Dangers in Ngorongoro
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ngorongoro
- 2 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Ngorongoro?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ngorongoro
Photos in NgorongoroSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 33 reviews, 13 photos
- Perth Intro, 14 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Moscow Intro, 31 reviews, 5 photos
- Santorini Island Intro, 5 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Barcelona Intro, 9 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kimolos Intro, 5 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kiev Intro, 7 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cook Islands Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Intro, 5 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Istanbul Intro, 6 reviews, 16 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (18)
Latest Ngorongoro hotel reviews
- Ngorongoro Serena Safari Lodge
- 293 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 9, 2013