"Bloem" Top 5 Page for this destination Bloemfontein by littlebush
Bloemfontein Travel Guide: 96 reviews and 229 photos
I stayed in Bloem for 2 nights for the England v Germany game at the 2010 world cup.
I couch surfed with two of the most kindest people ever - so thanks Brigitte and Johan!
Its a very quiet relaxed compact city - everything is within 15mins they say!
its a student town so pretty lively at night
its 4-4.5 hours drive from jo'burg and located in the middle of the country and is a good stop off to then go into lesotho, which is an hour away.
The Waterfront is lovely and has many bars/restaurants - we had a few beers in AVanti 2nd avenue is the place to go... more travel advice
littlebush's Related Pages
Bloemfontein Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A glimpse into the soul of the Boer Republic"
- "BEAUTIFUL BLOEMFONTEIN"
- "THE BLOOM CITY"
- "The Capital city of the Free State Province"
- "Blomfontein: where it all began"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bloemfontein
- Hotels in Bloemfontein
- Transportation in Bloemfontein
- Nightlife in Bloemfontein
- Restaurants in Bloemfontein
- Shopping in Bloemfontein
- Warnings and Dangers in Bloemfontein
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bloemfontein
- 2 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (50)
Have you been to Bloemfontein?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bloemfontein
Photos in BloemfonteinSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 57 reviews, 13 photos
- Moscow Intro, 38 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Perth Intro, 14 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Santorini Island Intro, 5 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Barcelona Intro, 9 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kimolos Intro, 5 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kiev Intro, 7 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cook Islands Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Intro, 5 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Istanbul Intro, 6 reviews, 16 photos