"Aswan" Aswan by littlebush
Aswan Travel Guide: 627 reviews and 2,062 photos
Aswan is a small city in the south of egypt. The pace of life is a million times slower then that of Cairo and the city has a beautiful setting on a quiet part of the Nile. Here you can catch a cruise boat back up to Luxor, or just hire a felucca out on the Nile for an hour. Theres a great market here for shopping for bargains. Most people are here though to go to Abu Simbel, the great statues built by Ramses II. Its about a 3 hour bus journey to Abu Simbel but worth every single minute of the tiring journey.
Abu Simbel - if youve made it all the way to Aswan, then you have to go to Abu Simbel, about 3 hours south near the... more travel advice
littlebush's Related Pages
Aswan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Wonderful Aswan"
- "Aswan, Egypt"
- "Aswan - beauty by the Nile"
- "One of the Most Attractive Cities in Egypt"
- "Going with the flow of the Nile"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Aswan
- Hotels in Aswan
- Transportation in Aswan
- Nightlife in Aswan
- Restaurants in Aswan
- Shopping in Aswan
- Warnings and Dangers in Aswan
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Aswan
- 3 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Aswan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Aswan
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 56 reviews, 13 photos
- Moscow Intro, 36 reviews, 5 photos
- Perth Intro, 14 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Santorini Island Intro, 5 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Barcelona Intro, 9 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kimolos Intro, 5 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cook Islands Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kiev Intro, 7 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Intro, 5 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Istanbul Intro, 6 reviews, 16 photos