"Cool place" Top 5 Page for this destination Tauranga by littlebush
Tauranga Travel Guide: 17 reviews and 48 photos
Tauranga is NZ's fastest growing city, currently 50k people. Its a modern city 2-3 hours from Auckland right on the coast. Its got Mt Maunganui close by, a holiday resort with a lovely beach and a nice feel to it. Tauranga has a nice climate.
My friends have emigrated there from the uk, and its a popular choice for ex-pats.i only had 2 days there but enjoyed the feel of the lifestyle. i wouldnt say its got many big attractions apart from Maunganui, but Rotoruas only 45mins away.
littlebush's Related Pages
Tauranga Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Tauranga - The Large Seaport to the East"
- "Tauranga, in the Bay of Plenty."
- "Cool place"
- "Mount Maunganui"
- "Bay of Plenty - Kiwi Fruit Country."
- "Malaysian food in Tauranga"
- "My Place Of Birth."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tauranga
- Hotels in Tauranga
- Transportation in Tauranga
- Nightlife in Tauranga
- Restaurants in Tauranga
- Shopping in Tauranga
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tauranga
- 2 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (15)
Have you been to Tauranga?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tauranga
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 57 reviews, 13 photos
- Moscow Intro, 38 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Perth Intro, 14 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Santorini Island Intro, 5 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Barcelona Intro, 9 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kimolos Intro, 5 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kiev Intro, 7 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cook Islands Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Intro, 5 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Istanbul Intro, 6 reviews, 16 photos