"The Batavia" Top 5 Page for this destination Geraldton by littlebush
Geraldton Travel Guide: 144 reviews and 365 photos
Geraldton is one of WA's biggest towns, with around 30,000 people, about 8 hours north of Perth. Its very windy here, theres a beach and the usual things a town should have and thats about it. The highlight for me and one of the best things i done in Australia was visit the Abrolhos Islands 50km offshore!
The museum in town is meant to be good, especially if youve been to the Abrolhos islands, home to the shipwreck of the... more travel advice
littlebush's Related Pages
Geraldton Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "WINDY GERALDTON"
- "Keeweechic's Geraldton"
- "Geraldton - 4hrs north of Perth"
- "Sandboarding Near Geraldton"
- "The Batavia"
- "First stop after Perth."
- "Passing Through Geraldton (424km North of Perth)"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Geraldton
- Hotels in Geraldton
- Transportation in Geraldton
- Nightlife in Geraldton
- Restaurants in Geraldton
- Shopping in Geraldton
- Warnings and Dangers in Geraldton
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Geraldton
- 2 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (50)
Have you been to Geraldton?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Geraldton
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 57 reviews, 13 photos
- Moscow Intro, 38 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Perth Intro, 14 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Santorini Island Intro, 5 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Barcelona Intro, 9 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kimolos Intro, 5 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kiev Intro, 7 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cook Islands Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Intro, 5 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Istanbul Intro, 6 reviews, 16 photos