"Fascinating" Jerusalem by littlebush
Jerusalem Travel Guide: 1,842 reviews and 5,510 photos
Jerusalem has it all for the visitor - culture, politics, history, sights, religion, sun, food/drink, nightlife, markets....
I loved it!!
I am not religious but still just the name Jerusalem conjures up so images from childhood when we did religious studies, and way back then i never thought i would one day visit the city with so many religious stories and so much history.
I stopped for 2 days which was just enough to see most sights but if you want to take your time and really get into it, then you will certainly need longer.
Its the biggest city in Israel but its still quite small and compact and most things within walking distance of eachother.
Driving can be a nightmare if you dont know the city - not so much the way they drive, just as in any city, if you dont know the way, the one ways systems, it can be a nightmare and it certainly was for me.
Heres what we did: -Russian cathedral - nothing special and not even that russian looking and closed when we... more travel advice
can be a nightmare driving in the city so be careful - not really due to the way they drive, more just not knowing your... more travel advice
littlebush's Related Pages
Jerusalem Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Jerusalem?the Foundation Stone of three Religions"
- "The Spirit of Jerusalem"
- "Jerusalem: Monotheism's Controversial Capital"
- "The most special city in the world"
- "Martin_S.'s Jerusalem"
- "4 days in a holy city"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Jerusalem
- Hotels in Jerusalem
- Transportation in Jerusalem
- Nightlife in Jerusalem
- Restaurants in Jerusalem
- Shopping in Jerusalem
- Warnings and Dangers in Jerusalem
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Jerusalem
- 5 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (50)
Have you been to Jerusalem?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Jerusalem
Photos in JerusalemSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 57 reviews, 13 photos
- Moscow Intro, 38 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Perth Intro, 14 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Santorini Island Intro, 5 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Barcelona Intro, 9 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kimolos Intro, 5 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kiev Intro, 7 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cook Islands Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Intro, 5 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Auckland Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos