"Wow, a great city" Tel Aviv-Yafo by littlebush
Tel Aviv-Yafo Travel Guide: 1,133 reviews and 2,828 photos
Loved Tel Aviv!
Its chalk if Jeruslem is cheese.
Its fast paced, secular, heondistic, modern, european leaning....
People dress modern, walk their dogs and spend their time on the beach by day and partying by night.
Its a foodies (or drinkers) heaven.
Its expensive, its hot (and humid) but i love it.
Right on the beach, up by the renaissance hotel, this is more for lunch whilst on the beach but service was good and the... more travel advice
we couch surfed with Schmuel - thanks for a great time Schmuel if you read this! more travel advice
littlebush's Related Pages
Tel Aviv-Yafo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "24/7 of Fun"
- "Tel Aviv-Yafo - Alive 24 Hours A Day"
- "Were you looking for a city that never sleeps?"
- "My (former) adopted home town"
- "Bregman's Tel-Aviv Yafo Page"
- "a day in Tel Aviv"
- "The White City Built on Sand Dunes"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tel Aviv-Yafo
- Hotels in Tel Aviv-Yafo
- Transportation in Tel Aviv-Yafo
- Nightlife in Tel Aviv-Yafo
- Restaurants in Tel Aviv-Yafo
- Shopping in Tel Aviv-Yafo
- Warnings and Dangers in Tel Aviv-Yafo
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tel Aviv-Yafo
- 5 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 5 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (50)
Have you been to Tel Aviv-Yafo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tel Aviv-Yafo
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 57 reviews, 13 photos
- Moscow Intro, 38 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Perth Intro, 14 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Santorini Island Intro, 5 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Barcelona Intro, 9 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kimolos Intro, 5 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kiev Intro, 7 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cook Islands Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Intro, 5 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Auckland Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos