My Favorite Pages

Travel Map

jools83's Profile Photo
jools83 Nov 13, 2015 at 3:21 PM

Hi Dave, I was in Okahune in August! (this is Mark from capital ring walks in London). Was over visiting family and took my niece down the blue slopes in Whakapapa. Good to hear about all your travelling adventures. All well in London, not been on couchsurfing much though. cheers.

littlebush Nov 13, 2015 at 10:39 PM

Bloody hell Mark, how's it going? U should've said. I forget, your family in Auckland? Hope all is well. We loving it so far!

• jools83's Profile Photo
    jools83 Nov 14, 2015 at 12:28 AM

I know, I just thought you were in Auckland and I wasn't going there - my family live in Hamilton and it was a jam packed trip (coromandel and snowboarding) so wasn't unfortunately time to visit Auckland. I must say I did really like the experience of living in NZ for a few weeks, great place.

angiebabe's Profile Photo
angiebabe Nov 4, 2015 at 6:18 AM

thankyou :)

angiebabe's Profile Photo
angiebabe Oct 24, 2015 at 6:50 PM

your Rabbit island sunset photo is stunning. Hope youre enjoying living in beautiful NZ :) was home earlier this year for nearly 2 months and was back for 3 months 2 years ago and am getting pretty close to moving back from the UK i reckon - an amazing country if you ask me!

littlebush's Profile Photo
littlebush Mar 16, 2015 at 12:10 AM

Thanks everyone. Yep first of many in NZ. All good here, loving it!

littlebush Oct 24, 2015 at 10:00 PM

Thanks Angie, yep all great here in NZ. An awesome part of the world for sure

davidjo's Profile Photo
davidjo Mar 14, 2015 at 7:17 PM

Happy birthday, first in NZ

henri123's Profile Photo
henri123 Mar 14, 2015 at 1:59 PM

Happy birthday, i hope the cyclone is not too strong and windy !

Regina1965's Profile Photo
Regina1965 Mar 14, 2015 at 2:22 AM

Happy birthday, Dave, greetings from Iceland.

kiwi's Profile Photo
kiwi Feb 27, 2015 at 1:16 AM

All the best with your new life here, hope the weather is kind to you :-))

kaloz's Profile Photo
kaloz Feb 20, 2015 at 1:39 AM

Do you support a sinking lid policy on pokies in Auckland? (Favorite memory of my trip there).

littlebush Feb 20, 2015 at 1:43 AM

Only been here three months so unsure what that is! But am not a pokie fan so probably won't find out

balhannah's Profile Photo
balhannah Jan 27, 2015 at 12:58 AM

Wow! You sure get around! Stunning opening photo!