"Watch This Space!" MissBianca's Profile

G'day everyone :)

Well firstly I would like to blame google for making me fall in love and become completely addicted to this bloody website. If it wasn't for that rotten search engine I wouldn't be sitting in front of the computer typing this (mind you I wouldn't have it any other way now lol).

My name is Bianca, or more aptly *b*. I was born and bred on the gorgeous Gold Coast, Australia and luckily for me I still reside here.

I was fortunate enough to have parents whos business often took them overseas. This gave my sister and I the best opportunity to see just a small glimpse of what lurked beyond the pacific ocean.

I remember as a real young child sitting on the beach looking over the ocean as far as I could and thinking it was never ending. My dad would often point in different directions and tell me there was hundreds over other places on the otherside of that ocean. I thought he was full of it, until the day I first went overseas and realised the ocean did have an end to it and there was more out there... a lot more!

Funnily enough as families go, siblings always seem to have opposite interests. My sister HATES travelling, ever since we were little she would cringe every time Mum and Dad would tell us they had just booked 'another' trip (oh no not again)!

Me? I can't get enough of it! Sometimes it gets to a point where I can't even stand listening to other people talk about places they have been and I haven't because it gives me the worst anxiety. (HINT! Don't talk to me about Peru or Easter Island, I will cry with envy).

So talk to me with caution, as I may bite with jealously! Lol just kidding. I am so fascinated with the people on this forum and the experiences they have had that I just can't keep myself away.

I am endeavouring to write about the places I have lived and been to as much as I can so I can hopefully give you worthy advice for your travels. And I am sure in turn you will be able to do the same for me.

So watch this space and stay tuned as I promise to keep updating and adding as much as I can.

• Intro Updated Jan 1, 2008

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
MissBianca's Profile Photo

MissBianca

“When preparing to travel, lay out all your clothes and all your money. Then take half the clothes and twice the money.”

Real Name