"Daniel meet world, world meet Daniel." dcmanicad's Profile

In all my travels (and there aren't many), I only bring back two things - wonderful memories and lots of photos. I hope I can share with you my insights on different places thru images.

(I am on my way to become an active VTer!)

Please visit my other pages:

** Flickr Photo Gallery ** - I have a new online photo gallery in Flickr. Check it out

** Multiply ** - aside from the Filckr gallery, I also post my photos here on this site. Snapshots are included here.

** Friendster ** - view my friends and some photos

See you wherever!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dcmanicad the VA

here's my virtual attendee ID for the VT Pilipinas Christmas Party!

Yey!

VT "Jeep" Logo

WAZZUP???

Hi! It has been a while since I've updated anything in the cyberspace. And with my mom coming over here in Melbourne for one and a half months, I will have a harder time updating anything at all. But fortunately I have been quite busy with a couple of things. I've still yet to update my VT pages since the Boracay page, though. Well, just enjoy what is out there. And they are:

** Flickr Photo Gallery ** - I have been busy with this one. I still have my PBase account and photos but I feel that Flickr displays the photos much better, thus I've decided to get a pro account there instead of renewing my account in PBase.

MY VT EXPERIENCE

After lots of months, here are some photos of our escapades. Unfortunately I missed summer hanging out with VT as I have been in Sydney for most of the year. Anyway enjoy!

12th Philippine Hot Air Balloon Fiesta

Pampanga Side Trip

Here's the rest:

2008 Tagaytay pics

2007 Chrismas party pics

29.November.2007: WTC and Pier One, Manila, Philippines - Christmas Bazaar and Patricia's birthday

13.November.2007: Yoohoo! Metrowalk, Pasig, Philippines - Dinner (no pics)

26.October.2007: Metrowalk, Pasig, Philippines - Octoberfest 2007

28.September.2007: Cafe Bola, Greenbelt 3, Makati City, Philippines - dinner

20.September.2007: Pacific Star, Makati, Philippines - dinner

16.September.2007: Binondo, Manila, Philippines - Philippine Postal Tour

16.September.2007: Binondo, Manila, Philippines - Chinatown Historical Tour

04.August.2007: Aquamundo, Makati, Philippines - Intro Dive

PAGES AFTER PAGES

Hi guys! Ive managed to finish two major travel pages already! Kindly visit them and enjoy. You may want to rate them if you like. ;)

Latest travel page is Boracay page

Click here for the Bohol page

GO SAIL AND SEE THE WORLD!

I frequently say my money always go down the drain. Well, these are the drains I am talking about:

Melbourne project

Gumaca, Quezon - Pao's Wedding

Chinatown - Historical Day Tour

WHAT ABOUT ME?

MUSIC

Everything about music, I love! Well not everything, really. I don't like those death metal crap. I also don't like too much trance or house music (except for a few, they all sound the same). I hate those singer-wannabe actors and actresses. Few ever succeed and those that don't irritate the hell out of me. Soooo, aside from those, I really love everything in music (:P). I can play some guitar and drums, but just the very basics. I tried to attend piano lessons when I was a kid but I thought then that it was for sissies (how dare I right?). I was also able to play harmonica and I've tried (once) to produce a tune from a violin. I also can carry out a tune or two so bring on those karaoke sessions! Yeah!

I have about 2000 worth of songs right now. Mind you, these are not albums that does not get played and just collects dust in your hard drives or <insert mp3 player of your choice>. These are songs that I like to listen to, or really wouldn't mind hearing again and again. My favorite albums would come from Coldplay, John Mayer, Red Hot Chili Pepper, Boys II Men, Kanye West, and South Border (Filipino band). I am also into current stuff from Fall Out Boy, Justin Timberlake, Maroon 5, Ne-yo, and Switchfoot.

SPORTS

I was always interested in sports! But sometimes sports doesn't love me back =( . I followed basketball since I was a kid and I love the NBA. But unfortunately, the only basketball I am good at is the video game NBA Live (on PC and PS2) and fantasy basketball (on the internet). Recently I became interested in football (soccer to you Americans and American-loving countries), and cricket. I play badminton, though it has been a while since I whacked my shuttle cocks (obscene pun intended hehehe). And I also kinda love bowling. This has been a family sport for years now, as we all enjoy playing it. Everyone even bought their own shoes and balls! We are no professionals. But I would say we are better than your average Joe, well at least my sister is.

• Intro Updated Mar 17, 2009

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
dcmanicad's Profile Photo

dcmanicad

“Travelling is the new black”

Real Name