"I love this city!" Top 5 Page for this destination Matsumoto by Toshioohsako
Matsumoto Travel Guide: 71 reviews and 294 photos
Matsumoto is a relatively small town by Japanese standard (pop: 200.000)located in Nagano Prefecture (center of Japanese largest island-Honshu).
I choose to stay in this city because : it is a beautiful and peaceful city with traditional architecture and a castle: people are known very welcoming and hospitable; surrounded by the Alps and many hot-spring spots.
Its a lovely city with traditional Japanese restaurants and cafes. You can reach any famous sight-seeing spots on foot within 10-15 minutes.
Onsen is one of the most loved form of relaxation in Japan. It is totally a relaxing, warm and social experience for the... more travel advice
Kaichi school museum represents one of the oldest Kaichi Elementary Schools in Matsumoto (founded in 1873). The school... more travel advice
Toshioohsako's Related Pages
Matsumoto Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A few hours in Matsumoto"
- "Matsumoto as the hub of central Japan"
- "Japan's oldest castle and a city of clocks!"
- "I love this city!"
- "One of the best castles in Japan"
- "asantetravel's new Matsumoto Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Matsumoto
- Hotels in Matsumoto
- Transportation in Matsumoto
- Nightlife in Matsumoto
- Restaurants in Matsumoto
- Warnings and Dangers in Matsumoto
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Matsumoto
- 12 Reviews
- 48 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (28)
Have you been to Matsumoto?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Matsumoto
Top 10 Pages
- Stockholm Intro, 32 reviews, 85 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Matsumoto Intro, 12 reviews, 48 photos
- Tokyo Intro, 13 reviews, 43 photos
- Mino Intro, 7 reviews, 28 photos
- Klaipeda Intro, 8 reviews, 26 photos
- Bergamo Intro, 6 reviews, 27 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Troms Region Intro, 10 reviews, 23 photos
- Penang Intro, 7 reviews, 25 photos
- Trapani Intro, 6 reviews, 25 photos
- Madeira Island Intro, 7 reviews, 23 photos