"Toyohashi - car export-import city" Toyohashi by Toshioohsako
Toyohashi Travel Guide: 34 reviews and 120 photos
Toyohashi is a small town by Japanese standard (pop: 380.000) located in Aichi Prefecture (the region of Japanese auto-industry). Both Japanese and foreign-made cars are exported and imported from Toyohashi Port. Its an important city for Japanese industry and business. Toyohashi Park is a "must visit" place in this city.
The main purpose to visit this city was to see my friend who lives here and I know him since 17 year-old. We enjoyed our conversation and city tour together.
Japanese cars, especially those popular among Japanese people), are getting square and square. People are practical and prefer this type of high-roof cars which provide easy entrance and comfortable space for drivers and passengers. For those who like sports cars may not find this type of car attractive but one can try drive to see how comfortable it is.
One extra information: Japanese cars are very clean and damage-free. You will also find taxis shining without any dust.
Toshioohsako's Related Pages
Toyohashi Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Touring Toyohashi"
- "Palmesian's Toyohashi Page"
- "huesten's new Toyohashi page"
- "Living in Japan"
- "Toyohashi - car export-import city"
- "My Toyohashi"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Toyohashi
- Hotels in Toyohashi
- Transportation in Toyohashi
- Restaurants in Toyohashi
- Shopping in Toyohashi
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Toyohashi
- 1 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (15)
Have you been to Toyohashi?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Toyohashi
Top 10 Pages
- Stockholm Intro, 32 reviews, 85 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Matsumoto Intro, 12 reviews, 48 photos
- Tokyo Intro, 12 reviews, 38 photos
- Mino Intro, 7 reviews, 28 photos
- Bergamo Intro, 6 reviews, 27 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Troms Region Intro, 10 reviews, 23 photos
- Trapani Intro, 6 reviews, 25 photos
- Madeira Island Intro, 7 reviews, 23 photos
- Miyajima Intro, 6 reviews, 22 photos
- Geneva Intro, 10 reviews, 17 photos