"Nyon - my favorite Swiss city" Top 5 Page for this destination Nyon by Toshioohsako
Nyon Travel Guide: 15 reviews and 40 photos
It is about 30 minutes' drive from geneva and 15 minutes by train.
Its a beautiful town and I have some friends in this town. It is always pleasant and enjoyable to talk to them on Saturdays and Sundays and visit together some nice places nearby.
Its beautiful. You must visit here. The view from the castle is superb. Even in summer, it is relatively calm. There are several nice cafes and restaurants. It is pleasant in summer to sit in the terrace of cafe and read a newspaper or talk to your friends.
You can go to the French side of the Lake leman (Evian, Yvoire, etc) in 30 minutes by a boat like this. Its an excellent day trip to visit these villages.
- Pros:beautiful, romantic, calm, peaceful
- Cons:nothing particular
Come down the the lake side from the Nyon castle, You will see a small lake-side village with shops, restaurants and... more travel advice
Toshioohsako's Related Pages
Nyon Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Nyon - my favorite Swiss city"
- "Paleo in Nyon"
- "A Swiss Town with a French Look and Roman History"
- "Small town with Roman history"
- "Nyon, Switzerland"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Nyon
- Hotels in Nyon
- Transportation in Nyon
- Restaurants in Nyon
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Nyon
- 3 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (28)
Have you been to Nyon?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nyon
Photos in NyonSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- Stockholm Intro, 32 reviews, 85 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Matsumoto Intro, 12 reviews, 48 photos
- Tokyo Intro, 13 reviews, 43 photos
- Mino Intro, 7 reviews, 28 photos
- Klaipeda Intro, 8 reviews, 26 photos
- Bergamo Intro, 6 reviews, 27 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Troms Region Intro, 10 reviews, 23 photos
- Penang Intro, 7 reviews, 25 photos
- Trapani Intro, 6 reviews, 25 photos
- Madeira Island Intro, 7 reviews, 23 photos