"Beautiful design city!" Kedainiai by Toshioohsako
Kedainiai Travel Guide: 137 reviews and 215 photos
Kedainiai (pop: 30,000) is one Lithuania's old city known for the beauty of the old town. The city is approximately in the center of Lithuania, located on the Nevezis River. I do not say much about the city because another member (see Raimix) of VT has an excellent introduction of the city. When I was there around 6pm on 26 March (Saturday), the city was empty. What happened? I do not know. Anyway, the city is beautiful with unique design and colors of the buildings.
It was a beautiful sunny but cold day. The river was beautiful against the Sunlight. It must be even more beautiful place in real Spring time.
The church was beautiful under the Sun and people longed for the arrival of Spring seeing the church being surrounded by... more travel advice
Toshioohsako's Related Pages
Kedainiai Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Still undiscovered little pearl of Lithuania"
- "Kedainiai - old city in the middle of Lithuania"
- "Beautiful design city!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kedainiai
- Hotels in Kedainiai
- Transportation in Kedainiai
- Nightlife in Kedainiai
- Restaurants in Kedainiai
- Shopping in Kedainiai
- Warnings and Dangers in Kedainiai
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kedainiai
- 3 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Kedainiai?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kedainiai
Photos in KedainiaiSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- Stockholm Intro, 32 reviews, 85 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Matsumoto Intro, 12 reviews, 48 photos
- Tokyo Intro, 12 reviews, 38 photos
- Mino Intro, 7 reviews, 28 photos
- Bergamo Intro, 6 reviews, 27 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Troms Region Intro, 10 reviews, 23 photos
- Penang Intro, 7 reviews, 25 photos
- Trapani Intro, 6 reviews, 25 photos
- Madeira Island Intro, 7 reviews, 23 photos
- Miyajima Intro, 6 reviews, 22 photos