"Vilnius - past and future" Vilnius by Toshioohsako
Vilnius Travel Guide: 1,728 reviews and 3,558 photos
Church of Michael Angel is beautiful in all seasons. This is a summer picture. You can see it from the Town Square. The people suffered a lot during the last world wars and beyond. The country went through painful experiences while struggling for freedom and independence.
I like Vilnius very much. It a relatively calm town full of historical monuments and people are natural and not overly tourist conscious. One can walk and walk, have a coffee and continue to walk again - you wll find the cultural treasures and historical monuments everywhere.
Its a wonderful over view of Vilnius. I think Vilnius Old Town is one of the most beautiful districts in the world. The whole town conserved the beauty, orderly streets and balanced architecture.
Its a wonderful view of beautiful Presidential Palace. The President must be very happy to be here.
Indeed, I found it one of the most beautiful public buildings in the world.
- Pros:so well conserved and beautiful
- In a nutshell:For me a most beautiful Old Town
Its a nenovated hote - clean and comfortable. The room is spacious and food is good. only 50 meters to airport. Very... more travel advice
Its a famous square and its a good place to start walking backward (shorter) and forward on the Pilles street. more travel advice
Toshioohsako's Related Pages
Vilnius Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Very friendly, very historical and inexpensive :-)"
- "Vilnius - City of Churches"
- "Vilnius - mix of cultures"
- "The Wonderful Vilnius"
- "Vilnius - my grandparents' love"
- "THREE CAPITALS IN FIVE DAYS"
- "Vilnius in the springtime"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Vilnius
- Hotels in Vilnius
- Transportation in Vilnius
- Nightlife in Vilnius
- Restaurants in Vilnius
- Shopping in Vilnius
- Warnings and Dangers in Vilnius
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Vilnius
- 11 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (28)
Have you been to Vilnius?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Vilnius
Top 10 Pages
- Stockholm Intro, 32 reviews, 85 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Matsumoto Intro, 12 reviews, 48 photos
- Tokyo Intro, 13 reviews, 43 photos
- Mino Intro, 7 reviews, 28 photos
- Klaipeda Intro, 8 reviews, 26 photos
- Bergamo Intro, 6 reviews, 27 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Troms Region Intro, 10 reviews, 23 photos
- Penang Intro, 7 reviews, 25 photos
- Trapani Intro, 6 reviews, 25 photos
- Madeira Island Intro, 7 reviews, 23 photos