"Nature and crater island - Saaremaa" Kuressaare by Toshioohsako
Kuressaare Travel Guide: 56 reviews and 146 photos
This capital city is small pleasant place where one can stop and relax with drinks.
It is the only intact medieval fortress in the Baltic countries. It's surrounded by the beautiful nature.
- Pros:peaceful nature
This ferry takes you from Virtsu ( a Western city of Estonia) to Kuivastu (a port of Estonia's largest Isalnd-Saaremaa)... more travel advice
Toshioohsako's Related Pages
Kuressaare Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Edge of Nowhere"
- "Capital City of Saaremaa Island"
- "Kuressaare, Estonia"
- "Knighty Kuressaare"
- "Little Capital of Saaremaa"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kuressaare
- Hotels in Kuressaare
- Transportation in Kuressaare
- Restaurants in Kuressaare
- Shopping in Kuressaare
- Warnings and Dangers in Kuressaare
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Kuressaare
- 2 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (15)
Have you been to Kuressaare?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kuressaare
Photos in KuressaareSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Stockholm Intro, 32 reviews, 85 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Matsumoto Intro, 12 reviews, 48 photos
- Tokyo Intro, 12 reviews, 38 photos
- Mino Intro, 7 reviews, 28 photos
- Bergamo Intro, 6 reviews, 27 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Troms Region Intro, 10 reviews, 23 photos
- Trapani Intro, 6 reviews, 25 photos
- Madeira Island Intro, 7 reviews, 23 photos
- Miyajima Intro, 6 reviews, 22 photos
- Geneva Intro, 10 reviews, 17 photos