"Kristiansund" Kristiansund by Toshioohsako
Kristiansund Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 26 photos
Kristian (population: 23.000) is situated on the western coast of Noway - a town built on 5 islands. It was named after Danish-Norwegian King Vhristian VI in 1942.
The climate here in winter is relatively mild and the summer is warm.
One feels really being surrounded by many islands.
The town is deelpy populated and you will see many ships and boats along the main street. Its an important city for fishing and transportation.
Toshioohsako's Related Pages
Kristiansund Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kristiansund, little city on islands"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kristiansund
- Hotels in Kristiansund
- Transportation in Kristiansund
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Kristiansund
- 1 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (15)
Have you been to Kristiansund?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kristiansund
Photos in KristiansundSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Stockholm Intro, 32 reviews, 85 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Matsumoto Intro, 12 reviews, 48 photos
- Tokyo Intro, 12 reviews, 38 photos
- Mino Intro, 7 reviews, 28 photos
- Bergamo Intro, 6 reviews, 27 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Troms Region Intro, 10 reviews, 23 photos
- Madeira Island Intro, 7 reviews, 23 photos
- Miyajima Intro, 6 reviews, 22 photos
- Geneva Intro, 10 reviews, 17 photos
- Vilnius Intro, 11 reviews, 16 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (46)
Travel InterestsSee All Travel Interests (5)
Latest Kristiansund hotel reviews
- Hamresanden Apartments Hotel
- 2 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jul 31, 2010