"Fort city Kalmar!" Top 5 Page for this destination Kalmar by Toshioohsako
Kalmar Travel Guide: 38 reviews and 114 photos
Kalmar is in Smålland and located south-east of Sweden (Baltic Sea side). It has a population of 61,000. Historically, Kalmar was the most important city during 13-17 centuries due to its proximity to Denmark and Norway. The Kalmar is a beautiful fort city and opens itself to the Baltic Sea.
It is a lovely corner and the center of the city. You must visit here. It was Sunday afternoon, that is why the city is so quiet.
You can take many photos with the cannons in the background. You can shoot the serenity of the sea, hiking people,... more travel advice
Toshioohsako's Related Pages
Kalmar Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "WELCOME TO MY KALMAR PAGE ......:-)"
- "Kalmer late summer 2000"
- "Fort city Kalmar!"
- "Fortress town of Kalmar"
- "gailyna's new Kalmar Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kalmar
- Hotels in Kalmar
- Transportation in Kalmar
- Restaurants in Kalmar
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kalmar
- 2 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Kalmar?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kalmar
Photos in KalmarSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Stockholm Intro, 32 reviews, 85 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Matsumoto Intro, 12 reviews, 48 photos
- Tokyo Intro, 12 reviews, 38 photos
- Mino Intro, 7 reviews, 28 photos
- Bergamo Intro, 6 reviews, 27 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Troms Region Intro, 10 reviews, 23 photos
- Penang Intro, 7 reviews, 25 photos
- Trapani Intro, 6 reviews, 25 photos
- Madeira Island Intro, 7 reviews, 23 photos
- Miyajima Intro, 6 reviews, 22 photos